Monday, December 13, 2010

Weigh in Monday - 12/13/10


Beep beep! All aboard the gain train! This week I gained again - a whole 1.2 lbs. I don't wonder why either - between holiday parties and several big eating days this week, it's a wonder I didn't gain more. 

The holidays are a rough time to be on any weight loss program - between the treats people give out to the lavish buffets at many holiday shindigs, there is always an opportunity to stuff your face and gain some weight!

That said, I'm bummed about this, but not too much. I feel much better than I have in a long time, I feel stronger that I ever had (thanks Mandy!) and my clothes fit so much better right now. I KNOW I'm on the right track, I just need to button up my eating habits and I'll be able to start losing again.

Today's weight loss gain: 1.2 lbs
Total weight loss: .6 lbs
Pounds left to lose: 29.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment