Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The 30-Year-Old Intern

That's right - Sarah's an intern again! I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to work for an AMAZING company and learn a ton about web marketing as I help their Interactive Client Team.

I'm nervous and excited - what's will it be like to be a 30-year-old intern? I have no clue.

At least I know, as much more of a grown up than when I started my last internship, that comfortable shoes are very important on the first day and to put your name on your Lean Cuisine ('cause someone will be eating it otherwise!) It's knowledge for the ages y'all - I'm like a modern day Yoda with this kind of insight...

So stay tuned for tales of internships, web marketing and fun!

7 comments:

a girl said...

YAYYYY!!!!! Congratulations, seeester!

Lindy Stamper said...

Congrats!!!! I love it that they have Bear and Wolf as employees. Also there's a guy named Radamus that works there, he and I used to work at Starbucks together. Tell him I said hi!

Debi said...

Congrats! that should be lots of fun!!

blatze said...

I recommend marking everything with "not yours." in addition to the obvious benefits of making a stealthy yet effective claim on your stuff, it puts you in the running to be featured (albeit anonymously) on passiveagressivenotes.com

win!

Meg the Grand said...

Congrats!! I'm excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, it's so exciting!

happykatie said...

Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance, happy dance. :)

Post a Comment