Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh in Monday - 8/29/11

You should have eaten more veggies Sarah.

After two weeks of pretty good eating and two weekends of end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it-and-i'll-eat-lots behavior, I am right back where I started. Right back at square one.

I thought about lying like a liar and saying "Stayed the same!" but I have to be honest with you and with myself - bad eating blowouts have a real impact on your health, your weight and the elasticity of your pants. 

My problems with weight tend to be an issue with rewards, emotions and boredom. That is the chunkiness trifecta right there folks! Knowing your triggers is half the battle - you have to work to retrain your default behaviors - that's another blog post though. 

Let's get down to Weigh in Monday brass tacks!

Weigh in Monday Stats
Pounds lost this week: 0
Left to lose: 5 pounds
Goal deadline countdown:  3 days (Sept 1)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

To quote a quotable pug owner: "We are designed to learn, grow and try again"? Don't forget to be realistic in your goal setting! Is 5 pounds healthy to lose in 3 days (I actually have no idea)? I hope whatever you decide to do you are kind to your body and your mind and take good care of yourself xx

Sarah said...

YES! That is so true - We are destined to fail and thrive! Which is totally what I'm doing for September - re trying to lose that 5 pounds (in 1 month - not three days! That was confusing - I meant to illustrate that there is no way that I would make that goal, but some people do try to lose 5 pounds in 3 days!)

Post a Comment