Monday, October 10, 2011

Weigh in Monday - 10/10/11


After 10 whole days of tracking, I'm feeling great! While I haven't lost weight this week, I have lost an inch in my waist, 1/2 inch in my hips and have pants that aren't so tight anymore!

Tracking has made me much more aware of what I'm eating, how much and how high in calories that food is. Instead of just kinda eating whatever and think it was healthy I know for sure how many calories are going in and how many are going out.

This makes it much easier to course correct when I have an unhealthy eating episode (such as the 5 Guys burger I had for lunch last weekend or the visit to my parent's house - aka Shangri-La of bad foods). Once I see that one meal will be high in calories and fat, I can make better choice for my other meals or get some more exercise to bridge the gap!

On to the goals!
  • Weight: up two ounces, so essentially the same weight as last week
  • Walking: twice this week! And both days of bootcamp and my Aerial Silk exercise class (totally have to post about this later!)
  • Waking up early? I have backslid to waking up at 8-ish or later, getting back on track this week for my 7 a.m. wake up!
  • Bonus: clothing is fitting much better - looser pants and tops, more definition in my arms, legs and stomach!
What did you get up to this weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment