Monday, October 17, 2011

Weigh In Monday - 10/17/11


Huzzah! I lost a little more this week - down 2.6 total since I started tracking two weeks ago! It's a bit slow going, but sustainable - I am not feeling "OH MY GOSH I EAT YOU NOW!" hungry and not exercising myself into oblivion. Moderation feels good!

I have completely forgotten to share October goals, so here they are:
  • Walking - 30 minutes, two times a week
  • Tracking - every day, every meal (so far, I've tracked 20 days consecutively! Woot!)
  • Weight loss - 3 lbs by October 31 (5 lbs total - I've lost 2 so far, so just adding to that streak!)
What are you goals for the month? More importantly, what are you going to be for Halloween?!?

1 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

If you need a walking buddy call me up. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment