Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012


While I am a firm believer in the "any-day-above-ground-is-a-good-one!" philosophy, I have to say I was so very ready to say goodbye to 2011 and welcome a new year with open arms. Hello 2012.

To start the year off right, I'm going to take a break from Facebook (my biggest time suck!) and Twitter (less so, but still something I tend to log in to way too much) for the month of January. Instead of sharing my craziness via status updates and tweeting about what I ate for lunch, I will focus on getting healthy again, cooking at home, and blogging here.

Please bear with me while I get back to posting this month - it will take a while to get back into the groove!

2 comments:

laanba said...

While I'm not giving up Twitter (my biggest time suck) or Facebook (less so... :-) ) I am also refocusing this year on blogging. If I would just sit quietly for a few minutes I could knock out a blog post and have it become a part of my life archive instead of a status update that is gone three days from now. All hail the return of blogging.

Sarah said...

That is such a great way to put it - status updates and tweets only last a short time, but blogging can be something you sustain for the long term and explore things important to you in greater depth. That's exactly what I hope to accomplish there - that and to stop myself from gorging on other people's baby photos, witticisms and food choices.

Post a Comment