Monday, November 29, 2010

Weigh in Monday - 11/29/10

After last weeks gain, it seems like I'm on the gain train. With Thanksgiving's big meals (My parent's, Ryan's mom's and our Friendsgiving on Sunday) I went WAY over in points and exercised only one day for 2 measly points. 

BUT somehow I lost .2lbs - WHAAA? Whaaa indeed. How the heck did that happen?

Last week it was too much food and not enough moving. I'm going to Nightclub Cardio on Wednesday and then working out with Mandy, so this week will be a healthy one!

I'm ready to get back on track this week. Weight Watchers came out with a new program today and it seems like just the motivation I need to start losing again. I'm also considering moving my weigh in day to Wednesday or Thursday so that the weekends won't kill my efforts. 

Today's weight loss was: .2lbs
Total weight loss: 1.8
Weight left to lose: 28.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment