I'm a huge fan of measuring success in touchy feely terms (i.e. no hard facts to back up anything I say). I would love to say that I'm a serious, quantifiable result type gal, but alas - I'm not!
There is definitely a place in the world for metrics (how could you know how far you've gone without knowing how many feet there all in a mile?), but when you're dealing with resolutions it's personal.
Here's my "touchy feely" January Resolution Recap:
- Fitness was a win - all month I have missed only 1 workout and really felt it. I think my body is loving the exercise and I'm really enjoying bootcamp!
- Pants - they're noticeably looser! Even a tight fitness shirt that has not fit in a year, fits.
- Sewing - I have 4 brand new outfits that I have sewn myself, thanks to the Sew Weekly Challenge!
- Meditating - nope. Didn't do it yet. March will be meditation month!
- Vegetarian - still can't spell it. Did eat a few great vegetarian meals this month and will get some more in there next month!
So there it is - January in a nutshell; On to February!